Magpul B.A.D. Lever - Battery Assist Device
Designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch, the B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Made from milspec-anodized aluminum, the B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers*
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Attaches to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)
* NOT compatible with 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) firearms as well as most AR15 billet or polymer lower and upper receivers due to their larger and/or non-standard dimensions (including the S&W Magpul Spec Series™ lowers).
MIL/LE discount available, please visit our FAQ page on how to obtain the discount code.
If you would like to add shipping insurance to your order, please purchase here.
ITAR Notice:This product is manufactured in the USA by LANTAC USA LLC for sale within the USA only.Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.