Magpul PMAG 10 GEN M3 223
The next-generation PMAG GEN M3 is a 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. Along with expanded feature set and compatibility, the GEN M3 incorporates new material technology and manufacturing processes for enhanced strength, durability, and reliability to exceed rigorous military performance specifications.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction.
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non colt-spec platforms constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for parts commonality over-travel insertion stop on the spine.
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling.
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking.
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches.
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit.
MIL/LE discount available, please visit our FAQ page on how to obtain the discount code.
If you would like to add shipping insurance to your order, please purchase here.
This product is manufactured in the USA by LANTAC USA LLC for sale within the USA only.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.