Magpul MS1 Sling
The MS1 Sling is the most versatile addition to the Magpul® line of rifle slings. This sling system starts as an optimized, dedicated two-point sling that serves equally well in a one-point role when using optional adapters. Built around our MS1 slider, this system provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling with no slipping once set, and no tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. The MS1 system also has a series of adapters that are sold separately and based on the MS3® and MS4™ slings. By adding the appropriate adapter (available with Paraclip™ or QD Sling Swivel) for the sling, you can easily add one-point functionality to your MS1.
- Dedicated two-point sling
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1™ Slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Light weight yet durable hardware made of heavy-duty polymer
- Custom 1-1/4" wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for two to one-point convertibility with optional adapters
Made in U.S.A.
MIL/LE discount available, please visit our FAQ page on how to obtain the discount code.
If you would like to add shipping insurance to your order, please purchase here.
This product is manufactured in the USA by LANTAC USA LLC for sale within the USA only.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.