Magpul MOE Rifle Stock
The MOE Rifle Stock (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in replacement for AR15/M16 A1 and A2 rifle stocks utilizing the standard rifle-length receiver extension (buffer tube).Designed as a basic upgrade, the stock features integral 1.25" sling loop, optional dual-side front and rear QD mounting points, replaceable anti-slip rubberized butt-pad, and internal storage compartment accessible through the rear storage door.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Overall shape provides for offhand hold options
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Large storage compartment easily accessible behind hinged butt-plate
- Knockout bosses on the bottom allow for the addition of an optional accessory rail
- Sling Mounts
- Bottom Rear - 1.25" Sling loop
- Front/Rear – Optional Sling Mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button QD swivels
NOTE: The MOE Rifle Stock is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included).
- Weight, Stock: 14.0 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 17.6 oz.
- Length: 10.4"
- LOP: ~13.5"
MIL/LE discount available, please visit our FAQ page on how to obtain the discount code.
If you would like to add shipping insurance to your order, please purchase here.
This product is manufactured in the USA by LANTAC USA LLC for sale within the USA only.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.